Recruitment – Site Supervisor
Sandwell Residential Educational Service is recruiting a part time Site supervisor for our 90 acre woodland outdoor education centre in Bewdley, Worcestershire. 22 hours per week. Possible on-site housing is available if required. You will have…
- Experience of working with and around children
- Buildings maintenance experience.
- Woodland /Grounds maintenance/gardening experience.
- Experience of using and maintaining tools and equipment
- Decorating and DIY experience.
- Ability to drive minibuses and trailers
- Able to be on call and key holding responsibility
For an informal discussion of the post, please contact Stuart Meese, Head of Centre. Apply for this post on-line at https://www.wmjobs.co.uk The closing date is: 1/6/14 REF: SAND000000479 – Site Supervisor. Please quote this as the subject on all communications regarding this vacancy. An enhanced DBS clearance is required for this role. The successful postholder will be required to work after 7.00pm therefore due to employment legislation anyone under the age of 18 years of age is exempt from applying for this position.